The Highlights of Slovenia: Multisport
Good to know
For such a small country, highlights of Slovenia do indeed have a lot to offer. Don’t get distracted by the square mileage this hidden gem covers on the map. Diversity we’re about to show you on this trip will leave you in awe. Starting with the capital town of Ljubljana, we slowly but steadily get introduced to the Slovenian ways. Our first two stops are the famous Bled and Bohinj lakes, where we will be on boats and bicycles during our exploration.
The journey takes us further north as we approach the Julian Alps where Triglav mountain resides. Dramatically close to it, the emerald green Soca river is waiting for us in its valley. Whitewater rafting in Slovenia will be something new for your bucket list, trust us.
Before our return to the capital, we will be cycling in Goriska Brda and Vipava valley, two of the most scenic cycling areas of Slovenia. Rest assured, we won’t miss the coastline on this expedition. Join us in Piran bay for a leisure stroll down the coastline and a cup of coffee at the main square. Welcome to Slovenia.
Arrival, day 1: airport transfer to the town of Ljubljana for our walking tour and a welcome dinner, for us to discuss the adventure
Bled, day 2: walking around lake Bled, enjoying a traditional lunch and a boat ride to the only island in Slovenia
Bohinj, day 3: visit to the Bohinj lake, trekking around the area, waterfall hike and lunch in the surrounding area
Vrsic, day 4: on this day we will start exploring the Julian Alps and hike through the Vrsic pass and Soca river valley
Soca, day 5: after our morning breakfast, we will get geared up for our whitewater rafting session on the Soca river, followed by a scrumptious lunch
Goriska Brda, day 6: with the new day, we begin with the new activity as well – a day of cycling in the Goriska Brda area, looking for the local delicacies
Piran, day 7: another day of cycling in front of us, but this time on the Slovenian coastline – welcome to the Piran bay
Transit, day 8: time has come for us to take you to the airport, safe travels
Trip length: 8 days/7 nights
- Arrival/Departure Point: Ljubljana
- Accommodations: Private double or triple rooms with bathrooms in private guesthouses/hotels, electricity, Wi-Fi
- Tour Inclusions: 7 nights accommodation, meals as specified per meal plan, entrance fees, rafting and cycling gear, instruction, guiding, airport transfer, car and boat transfers
- *includes: all breakfasts and lunches, 3 dinners*
- Tour Exclusions: personal spending, drinks during lunches and dinners
- Tour Price*: 13.125 Kn / €1.775 / $2.020 / £1.510
- Single Supplement*: additional 1.900 Kn / €255 / $290 / £220
*Prices are in Croatian Kuna: Euro, USD and GBP prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations
**2 person minimum**