The Southern Dalmatia: Multisport
Good to know
The Southern Dalmatia is a truly nomadic experience, in every possible way. First, your journey begins in the city of Split – home of the UNESCO world heritage site, the Diocletian’s Palace. Our next day begins with a short drive to the Krka national park. Here the cascading waterfalls will leave us breathless, right before we go for a swim.
Further journey continues with our next location as we are hopping on our ferry in the morning – the Hvar island. Next, we are on our way back to the mainland and starting our drive to Dubrovnik. As a private city tour follows, our guide will show us all of the city’s secrets and historical moments that have shaped its soul.
Finally, Kotor, another UNESCO world heritage site in our expedition. After our drive back to Dubrovnik, we are on our way for our dinner – the famous “peka” meal. This is a blend of vegetables and meat drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with herbs. Finally, baked to perfection under a bell-like dome.
On our last day of the trip, we go relaxing – our lunch will be waiting for us in the city of Ston, world famous for its fortifications, salt fields and oysters. With our farewell dinner in Dubrovnik, we are getting ourselves ready for the next morning. The time has come for departure and saying bye to Croatia until next time.
Arrival, day 1: arrive in Split, explore Old City / sight-seeing; welcome dinner in the city
Krka, day 2: breakfast, 1hr drive to Krka national park, trekking, lunch, trekking, 1hr drive to Split, free time
Hvar, day 3: breakfast, 2hr ferry ride to Hvar island, sight-seeing of Hvar Town, lunch, beach time/fortress hike
Hvar, day 4: breakfast, cycling tour from Hvar to Stari Grad, lunch, cycling back to Hvar, down time, 30min drive to Jelsa, wine tasting, dinner, 30min drive to Hvar
Korcula, day 5: breakfast, 1hr ferry ride to Korčula island, sight-seeing, lunch (self-pay), free time, 1hr ferry ride to Hvar island
Dubrovnik, day 6: breakfast, 1hr drive + 30min ferry to the mainland, 2hr drive to Dubrovnik, lunch, guided city tour, dinner
Elaphiti, day 7: breakfast, 1hr ferry ride to Lopud island, outfitting, paddling to Šipan island, snorkeling at the Green Cave, lunch, paddling to Ruda island, back to Lopud island, 1hr ferry ride to Dubrovnik, dinner (self-pay)
Kotor, day 8: breakfast, 2hr drive to Montenegro, hilltop fortress hike, lunch (self-pay), free time, 2hr drive to Dubrovnik, dinner (self-pay)
Peljesac, day 9: breakfast, 1hr drive to Pelješac peninsula, oyster farm visit, lunch, 1hr drive to Dubrovnik, free time, farewell dinner
Transit, day 10: airport transfers
- Arrival/Departure Point: Split/Dubrovnik
- Accommodations: 3* private double rooms with bathrooms
- Tour Inclusions: all transfers (airports, boats, ferries), all activities, gear and instruction (hiking, cycling, sea kayaking), all entrance fees (museums, national parks, fortresses), meals as specified in the meal plan, 9 nights accommodation in 3* (2 nights Split/3 nights Hvar/4 nights Dubrovnik), licensed English speaking tour guide, certified ACA kayak instructor
- *Includes: 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners*
- Tour Exclusions: 2 lunches, 4 dinners, personal spendings, drinks during lunches and dinners
- Tour Price*: 14.195,00 Kn / €1923 / $2271 / £1690
- Single Supplement*: additional 2.000,00 Kn / €271 / $320 / £238