The Tara River Getaway: Multisport
This program brings you three days in the beautiful Montenegro. Along with the scenic drive from Adriatic coast to the green mountains, whitewater rafting and spectacular views. In addition, this getaway also brings you the bay of Kotor, an UNESCO world heritage site. Whitewater rafting through the Tara river is a definite must.
Another interesting stop we make during the trip is a famous artificial lake named Piva, 42km long and “out of this world” looking colors of turquoise, blue and green. You will be located in the world’s second deepest gorge. Bonfires in the camp, mornings in the woods and swimming in the Tara river. In case you have some extra energy, for instance, we can hike up to Bobotov kuk – the highest peak of Montenegro. Get your passports ready for some new stamps.
Kotor, day 1: morning pickup in Dubrovnik will be a start of your drive to Kotor. Here, we will go hiking up to the fortress, descend back down for lunch and sightseeing in the old city. Last part of our drive will get us back on the road for the 3 hour scenic drive to the Tara River Canyon ending with our arrival to our riverside camp
Tara, day 2: breakfast at camp will get us ready for a short drive to the launch site; 4h of rafting Europe’s longest and deepest gorge, roughly 18 km with 22 distinct rapids. Afterwards, we return to the camp to have lunch where you can then either rest in your room or go for an optional hike or bicycle ride before the campfire dinner
Durmitor, day 3: starting with breakfast, we will get to the Durmitor national park where we can go hiking and have lunch at a national cuisine restaurant. In conclusion, we will have a late afternoon return to Dubrovnik with a farewell dinner in the old city
Trip length: 3 days/2 nights
- Arrival/Departure Point: Dubrovnik
- Accommodations: Private double or triple rooms with bathrooms in a riverside camp, electricity, Wi-Fi
- Tour Inclusions: 2 nights accommodation, all meals, entrance fees, rafting and cycling gear, instruction, guiding, airport transfer, car and ferry transfers
- *includes: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners*
- Tour Exclusions: personal spending, drinks during lunches and dinners
- Tour Price*: 3.900 Kn / €514 / $610 / £457
- Single Supplement*: additional 650 Kn / €85 / $100 / £76
*Prices are in Croatian Kuna: Euro, USD and GBP prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations
**2 person minimum**